John Byrne’s Fantastic Four Artist’s Edition. From IDWPublishing.
Scheduled for a late May release, you can pre-order the book here.
From the IDW website:
IDW is pleased to offer more than six issues worth of Fantastic Four stories by John Byrne in the Eisner Award-winning Artist’s Edition format. Included in this volume are issue 232 (the first one with Byrne on as writer & artist), issue 238 (the first story), plus issues 241, 243, 247 and 261 as well as the classic What If #36 story,”What if the Fantastic Four had not gained their powers?” There is also an art gallery included that showcases more than a dozen covers.
Nearly all of the pages in this book have been scanned from the actual original art that was drawn by John Byrne. This Artist’s Edition measures 12 x 17 inches and is 168 pages long. Each book is shipped in a custom cardboard box for maximum protection. Available in late May of 2013.
- jdleduc likes this
- bornieo likes this
- foochuck likes this
- monstersmonkeysmechanical reblogged this from ryallsfiles
- monstersmonkeysmechanical likes this
- cosmic-red likes this
- nickmaynard likes this
- thedailypop reblogged this from ryallsfiles and added:
- sixbeerbreakfast likes this
- introvertedart likes this
- rod718 likes this
- ryallsfiles reblogged this from johnbyrnedraws
- uncleheinerich likes this
- jeisma likes this
- chadmaupin likes this
- mikemeltzer reblogged this from johnbyrnedraws
- theroguescholar23 likes this
- ripsavage126 likes this
- double-rods likes this
- comicblah likes this
- johnbyrnedraws posted this